Description

This Gurdwara marks the site; where Lakhi Shah Vanjara burnt his house to cremate the body of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji who; on 11th November 1675; was beheaded in Chandni Chowk on the orders of mughal emperor Aurangzeb for refusing to convert to Islam.

Location

Guru Gobind Singh Bhawan, Pandit Pant Marg, South Block, Rakab Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India

Additional Details